Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Madison Office
Your first visit to Apex Family Medicine LLC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of excellence in medicine.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please fill out of Secure Online Forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Permission to Speak to Another [Online]
- Notice of Privacy Practices and Patient Consent [Online]
- Authorization for Release of Protected Health Records [PDF]
- Payment Policy [PDF]
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information [PDF]
- New Patient Health Form [Online]
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all necessary information to provide you the best possible care. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing our Patient Education section. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.